Our classic formula Hemp Hand Cream is made right here in Western Australia!
Why is hemp seed oil so good for your skin?
- Hemp seed oil has a perfect balance of lipophilic and hydrophilic properties. It works in harmony with your skin, allowing it to stay beautifully balanced by attracting moisture and then locking it in.
- Hemp seed oil reduces redness, dryness and inflammation
- Hemp seed oil has anti-ageing properties
- Hemp seed oil will not clog your pores!
For a more detailed read, check out our blog 4 Reasons To Include Hemp Seed Oil In Your Skincare Routine.
We package our products in amber glass for 2 different reasons.
- Firstly, it’s important to us that our products live in non-plastic containers. Plastic is a huge detriment to the environment. It doesn’t biodegrade – it just breaks down into tiny pieces that pollute our waterways, soil and becomes dangerous to local birds and animals. It does cost more to ship since it weighs more, but we feel that doing everything we can to preserve the environment is worth it. (And we hope you agree!) Yes, the bottle pump is made of plastic – for now! But the development of more HEMP plastics will soon change that. We’re working on it!
- Secondly, amber glass helps to preserve the life of the oils in the hand cream. Tinted glass helps to keep natural light (sunlight) away from the base oils (hemp seed, olive, castor) and essential oils (rosemary & cedarwood). It keeps them potent and fresh. Always store your products containing natural oils away from direct sunlight.
Hemp Hand Cream Ingredients:
- Distilled rain water
- organic hemp seed oil, olive oil & castor oil
- emulsifying wax
- rosemary & cedarwood essential oils
- 1% preservative is paraben and formaldehyde free (phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid)
Synthetic preservatives are sometimes necessary in cosmetics and skincare products to extend their shelf life and prevent bacteria from growing. Our Hemp Hand Cream uses only a small amount of preservative, deemed safe for use in concentrations of 1% or less.
- Comes in a 500ml amber glass recycled/recyclable bottle with pump
- Product of Western Australia
- For external use only. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Cruelty-free (Not tested on animals) This product is suitable for vegans (Yay!)
- Price includes 10% GST